HKB - Clan | Forum |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HKB - Clan | Forum |

Cod4-Forum of the HKB-Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new score (try to top!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HKB mr.4
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB mr.4

new score (try to top!) Empty
PostSubject: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:03 am

[img]new score (try to top!) 37-110[/img]
Back to top Go down
HKB mr.4
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB mr.4

PostSubject: Re: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:05 am

[img]new score (try to top!) 70-1010[/img]
Back to top Go down
HKB mr.4
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB mr.4

PostSubject: Re: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:12 am

lol...at that time i was the monster of the map.....he shark....37killz 1 death is good like 47-4...and shark..killer...joint...carlos...dirty....sir nic.....hardbass..joker...gaara...slayer....i m still missing to play with you all........so please call me all on skype if you going to play cod4....thx and nice time....oh....forget to say...wish u all a happy new year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ps. and joker..shark told last topic how to upload screenshotz..i ve u have already problems...call me on skype...
Back to top Go down
HKB Sir_Niclas
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB Sir_Niclas

PostSubject: Re: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi Mr4 I think the gp-server lags at your computer. but it's our favourite server. so try to play on the server or we have to find another.
greetings Sir_Niclas
Back to top Go down
http://hkb.u7u.de
HKB Carlos
Major
Major
HKB Carlos

PostSubject: Re: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Which server do you play mr4? I will try to go there
Back to top Go down
HKB mr.4
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB mr.4

PostSubject: Re: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:30 pm

yo carlos...thanks that u wanna try to play with me...i am very excited about our next meeting...the most times i play on big clan cod4 hq.................................or on sw[latrine..],...but you can send me an message on skype so i try to be there when u re playin....see u there...knifebrother
Back to top Go down
HKB Carlos
Major
Major
HKB Carlos

PostSubject: Re: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:38 pm

I found big clan but doesnt allow me because of the 200 ping i get there, and sw(latrine) didnt found it, i found other 2 servers of sw but not latrine
Back to top Go down
HKB mr.4
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB mr.4

PostSubject: Re: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:05 am

OK::THE LATRINE SERVER ISNT ANYMORE:::JUST TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SERVERS U ARE PLAYIN I WILL TRY TO JOIN::::U CAN FIND ME IN SKYPE UNDER THE NAME ANDIMATERIE1:::::::::GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL BE THERE:::::CU BRO
Back to top Go down
HKB .:Shark:.
Admin
Admin
HKB .:Shark:.

PostSubject: Re: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:13 pm

nick and me play very much on the
"united i" servers
most of the players are very good but its on hardcore

( i think carlos said something about the servers before)
Back to top Go down
HKB Carlos
Major
Major
HKB Carlos

PostSubject: Re: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:35 am

I allready have u mr4, gonna try to log in when ur logged

Shark, i used to play at search and destroy of a1 clan but cant find it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new score (try to top!)   new score (try to top!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new score (try to top!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HKB - Clan | Forum | :: Extern :: General Discussion-
Jump to: