HKB - Clan | Forum |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HKB - Clan | Forum |

Cod4-Forum of the HKB-Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZimPPa wants to join HKB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZimPPa

ZimPPa wants to join HKB Empty
PostSubject: ZimPPa wants to join HKB   ZimPPa wants to join HKB Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Hey all!

My cod4 name is ZimPPa and I want to join to HKB. I would be proud to be member of HKB 'cause i think its one of best clans in cod4. I have played with some of you and I think i am somewhat as good as you guys. I will pretty much do anything to get to HKB.

Yours, ZimPPa
Back to top Go down
HKB .:SteAKii:.
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: ZimPPa wants to join HKB   ZimPPa wants to join HKB Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:16 am

Hey Zimppa!
Firstly i would like to say that it's great you have finally applied to join HKB. I have played in the same clan as you before and i know how much of a good player you are. I have seen you hit some very nice scores in the past like maybe 60 kills and 12 deaths. I do believe you are good enough to get in HKB and i am sure you will be accpeted in no time. Keep playing in Big clan HQ and introduce yourself to other HKB members. Get them to check out your stats and maybe they will put in a good word for you. As

as it's clear i think zimppa is a very good player and he should atleast use the small hkb sign for now. also he is frequently online.

Please download skype from www.skype.com and add us all. our skype names are in the forum somewhere so just search around. all the best,
Nick !
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
HKB .:Shark:.
Admin
Admin
HKB .:Shark:.

PostSubject: Re: ZimPPa wants to join HKB   ZimPPa wants to join HKB Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:53 am

ok if steakii says you are a very good player i think we should recruit you =)
so write a little hkb in front of your name
you are now a test member
Welcome to HKB cheers

Shark bounce
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: ZimPPa wants to join HKB   ZimPPa wants to join HKB Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:45 pm

i have promoted zimppa to full HKB. this is becaus i played 3 maps with him earlier and he came above me in all 3. i think this deserves to be HKB if not i don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZimPPa wants to join HKB   ZimPPa wants to join HKB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZimPPa wants to join HKB
Page 1 of 1