HKB - Clan | Forum |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HKB - Clan | Forum |

Cod4-Forum of the HKB-Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a strong new member and a new plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HKB mr.4
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB mr.4

a strong new member and a new plan Empty
PostSubject: a strong new member and a new plan   a strong new member and a new plan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:40 am

hi bigboyz.....i have recruited a new member and he is very good....he is calles fsx 10.....17 years old and he came from swizz......i hope u dont have problem with that..i ve seen u recruited also a new member...(his name is supernowa..if i get it right..) so the plan i have means i want to recruit a few more strong members at the bigclancod4 server....there are two other clans..xtc..i dont know how many peoples they are but i think maybe 8 or 10 who are playin on that server.....and the gec(germans elite clan....lol)i owned them all by myself...also no competition...i know that the most of us are playin sprayed on differend servers so i wanna ask if u guyz think its and good idea to make another hkb clan filliale/store on that server...on this way more peopels will know us and take us seriously...at this time i have just that new member fsx10 because i am playin everyday with him..but i know a few more how are really skilled........i will show u a screenshot of his work....i also think that we have really free space because did anybody hear something of bigbird...or toxic.....or t bag...steakii has also left..so i think we have to get our old strong position back..my sight is we have nothin to lose but can get more than that what we have now......ok boyz ..response.....
Back to top Go down
HKB mr.4
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB mr.4

PostSubject: Re: a strong new member and a new plan   a strong new member and a new plan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:43 am

[img]a strong new member and a new plan Fsx1010[/img]
Back to top Go down
HKB mr.4
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB mr.4

PostSubject: Re: a strong new member and a new plan   a strong new member and a new plan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:45 am

also see..we rule the top and the last on the list..lol-----no..my score was that bad because i was afk...but he did the rest......
Back to top Go down
HKB mr.4
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB mr.4

PostSubject: Re: a strong new member and a new plan   a strong new member and a new plan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:43 am

i still have recruited the player tekay...he is also good...so ..welcome new members...
Back to top Go down
HKB TeKaY
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: a strong new member and a new plan   a strong new member and a new plan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Thanks!!! greetings later please xD
I'm proud to be a HKB-Member now!!

I hope we have much fun and a good teamplay!

cu on server guys cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ende.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a strong new member and a new plan   a strong new member and a new plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a strong new member and a new plan
Page 1 of 1