HKB - Clan | Forum |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HKB - Clan | Forum |

Cod4-Forum of the HKB-Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we have a new member.........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HKB mr.4
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
HKB mr.4

we have a new member......... Empty
PostSubject: we have a new member.........   we have a new member......... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:01 am

we have a new member and his name is purio...he is a very nice player and a funny guy 2...we have his skype address..ask me i will give ya.....maybe the most of you will know him from bigclan...always on top of the list.....so please make him an account...so boys....cya
Back to top Go down
HKB .:SteAKii:.
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: we have a new member.........   we have a new member......... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:26 am

this guy uses p90 and martyr....
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
HKB TeKaY
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: we have a new member.........   we have a new member......... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:50 am

no thats wrong steaki.. he doesnt use marty and p90... sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.ende.de
HKB Purio

PostSubject: Re: we have a new member.........   we have a new member......... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:56 pm

hm first of all ... i am happy to be in ur clan... i think i couldnt even reach such places if i use marty and p90 ... my fav weapon is mp5 followed by the m4 shotgun
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: we have a new member.........   we have a new member......... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Update: Ever since i hit 114 kills and 16 deaths in big clan hq i cannot get back into the server. everytime it loads is says..... server disconnected!!!! before this it told me to update my punkbuster manually, i did this and now i can't even get into the god damn server grr! lol Razz

also sorry purio. i must have got you confused with another player. Welcome to the UNIT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we have a new member.........   we have a new member......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we have a new member.........
Page 1 of 1