HKB - Clan | Forum |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HKB - Clan | Forum |

Cod4-Forum of the HKB-Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zakk Wylde wants to join HKB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakk Wylde

Zakk Wylde

Zakk Wylde wants to join HKB Empty
PostSubject: Zakk Wylde wants to join HKB   Zakk Wylde wants to join HKB Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm Zakk Wylde, also known as Hanimir which was also my name while still playing on Battlefield 2 as a member of this
Clan, and the original creator of it's name.

After a long time of absence, I would greatly wish to rejoin the clan for CoD4 due to the fact that it's one of the best clans
existing from all I've seen so far.

I'm looking forward to your answers.
Back to top Go down
HKB .:SteAKii:.
Major
Major
HKB .:SteAKii:.

Zakk Wylde wants to join HKB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakk Wylde wants to join HKB   Zakk Wylde wants to join HKB Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:49 am

Hey Zak.
I am glad to see you have noticed HKB as a good clan in cod4. Personally i don't think i have seen you play in a server. What server do you play?

i have no problem with you joining HKB after i have seen you play. As you may be aware we do have set figures on qualifying for HKB. You will need to hit around 3 kills to every 1 death on a few maps in a row. Or if you can take a screen shot of you hitting more then 80 kills and less than 25 deaths then you pass as a full HKB. if you maybe hit around 2 kills to one death you pass as hkb. we still class you as a member of the clan and the only difference is that we keep an eye on your score alot more closly so that we can talk about if you are up to standard. i hope i see you around alot more and thanks for your interest,
Nick AKA SteAkii
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

Zakk Wylde wants to join HKB
Page 1 of 1